Thursday, September 24, 2009

A New Segment In the Blog Begins

The other evening I was out with my boss and a co-worker, and we were talking about musicals. Go figure. I had taught them some of the tricks of Twitter, but then they were talking about Leonard Bernstein. I had that look on my face of “Who is that?” and my boss asked me if I knew who it was. I knew the name but couldn’t tell you if he was an actor or singer. Yes, I know less about musicals before the 80’s, I admit it.

In a quest to know more about theatre and become a producer, I now have a mission. On Thursdays I will write a short report about a person in theatre. I will compile a list from several people more vers than I and share what I learn with you. I will do this for one year and see how it goes. I will start with Leonard next week and hopefully have a list.

If there is someone you think I should know, please list them below. We are always students, and I love to learn. Let the learning continue . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment