Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today I wanted to continue in Twitter and I came across a wonderful blog called problogger.net. In this blog post he talked about many ways your twitter account can work for you (or your blog) but I thought he made so many great points that I wanted to share a link to his blog.

"Learn that Every Tweet Counts
This is another thing that I speak about when it comes to blogging that also applies to Twitter. Every time you publish something on your Twitter account (or Blog) you can potentially improve or hurt your reputation, brand and profile. This is an important lesson to learn – particularly for Twitter where it’s so easy to post something out of anger, in a drunken moment or that could hurt your reputation in some way. Sure posting in this way can add ’spice’ to your Twittering – but it can also hurt your reputation."


To read the rest of the post click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment