Friday, August 21, 2009

A Clean Desk

Okay, I have been busy with all the October events this week and my desk is MESS. I have been saying I would clean it for days. Now I have too. As you can see by the picture it is a mess. I will post a picture of a clean desk once I have cleaned. I hope to do it right after lunch.

A clean desk is important for several reasons.

First, it makes you look very organized to others. So people trust that when they give you information it won’t get lost in the piles on your desk and never get accomplished.

Second, it gives you a larger work area. With a clean desk you can have more desk space for your current project.

Lastly, it makes you feel more at peace. Laugh if you will but it makes a difference in your attitude. For me I feel like I am never getting enough done and that the piles are haunting me.


Clean
up your work space today!

No comments:

Post a Comment