Monday, August 3, 2009

Constantly Improving

Yesterday, I went to Silver Dollar City in Branson and ran into my High School Drama Teacher. He was working as an actor in one of the shows. Not to brag but Nixa High School is one of the best theatre departments in the state and I think it was impart to our teachers passion to continue working in the summer.

In college at Webster University our professors worked professionally as well as taught. I think this was another reason that program was set apart by others. They were constantly out in the field learning and improving there craft then sharing with students.

I think we can all do something to improve. Read a book, take a class or if you’re a student, get a summer job in your field. Those that work to improve will set them selves apart from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment