Friday, June 26, 2009

A Great Performer has Passed

Yesterday one of the worlds greatest performers passed away. You can say what you will about Michael Jackson but he was a great performer. He will be missed by the world.

He did a lot of good in the world with charities and gave a lot personally.
We Are the World is the prime example of his generosity for humanity. I watched many of his videos and live performances yesterday and he was a true showman. People are saying that he was the Elvis of our generation. I think he was bigger than that.

His stage shows are some of the biggest ever seen. I got chills watching
Will You Be There from his Bucharest concert. I now more than ever want to go see Thriller, Live in the West End. Larry King said, “It was hard to love him, but hard not to.”

“In Our Darkest Hour

In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.”

-from Will You Be There


No comments:

Post a Comment