Monday, June 22, 2009

Taking a Leap of Faith

Today tickets go on sale for the Capital Fringe Festival. I am going to buy a pass and check it out. I decided I need to produce something. The Fringe Festival is the perfect place for me to test the waters of producing. So I am going to commit to producing a show for the summer of 2010. I don’t know what it will be but I just need to do it. Sometimes you just need to take a leap. Time to put my skills to the test.

Working on
Pride and Prejudice has been great and I have learned a lot from our lead producer Lori but I need to do something on my own now. (Check out this video of P&P) So here goes…

I will start the process this week of finding a show or finding writers. If I start today I will have one year to put together a show. I will blog about the process of producing it on here as part of the blog.

So any writers out there have a short and cheap show they want to have produced? Write me at
jared@nefftheatricals.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment