Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shout Out!

I have to give a Shout Out to the Board of Directors of Signature Theatre in Arlington. As many of you know Signature won the Regional Theatre Tony Award this year and they will be presented the Award on Sunday. I am not sure where it started but one Board Member bought a couple of extra tickets to Tony Awards to be given away to the staff and then more Board Members started to follow suit. I believe that most of the staff now has tickets to the 2009 Tony Award Ceremony in NYC.

I think that is great! What a way to build morale and support the staff. I think Signature is well deserving of the Tony and the Staff is well deserving of those tickets. Congratulations to all my friends at Signature! And bring me back a Playbill.

1 comment:

  1. I also hear that Signature is going to let each staff member keep the Tony Award on their desk for a day. A very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete