Friday, May 15, 2009

Have Fun

It is important to have fun with what you are doing. Make sure that you like your co-workers and like the company your work for and have fun with your job. I can’t tell you how many of my friends hate their jobs. My answer is to just leave. If you ever get to the point that you are not having fun with your job then try and find something else to do. In theatre we usually don’t get paid enough to hate our jobs.

I really like the Shakespeare Theatre Company. My colleagues are nice and fun and even my bosses are fun to hang out with. It was scary coming into a new company and not knowing anyone but it made since and worked out. Everyday I really enjoy going to work. So make sure you find something that makes you happy.

1 comment:

  1. Good advice and I'm glad you're liking the new job. We should get together sometime soon. It's been way too long since the last time I saw you.

    ReplyDelete