Monday, May 25, 2009

THANK YOU!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone. Because of the holiday there will be no regular post but I wanted to thank two people who have improved the blog and I hope to be thinking more of you soon.

First, Dave Inman who took the new picture you see, among many others. He made me look really good and I can’t thank him enough. He doesn’t do this professionally, yet, but he might as well, he has all the right equipment and made me look better than I really did. If you need pictures, for yourself or for a fundraising calendar (wink) let me know and I can see if he is interested. A shoot with him is a blast because he is such a fun guy. Brush up on your old movies first though.

Second, is Clayton Smith who has been editing the blog for me when I write enough in advance that he has time to do so. I am the worst about writing in advance but when I do he really polishes the posts to make them clearer. He is a very smart graduate student in Chicago and will soon be looking for a place in theatre management. I hope we get to work together on something because I really trust his insight and love his creative thinking.

Thanks again for everything guys. You make me look and sound great.

3 comments:

  1. We need the revivie the calendar for STC . . . we did a female and a male one in the past. We need to get David behind this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to suggest the PETS of the STC - mix it up, or do dogs one year, and then all the cat-people will DEMAND a cat calendar the next year. I'm up for it!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete